On Farm: Horticultural Teaching and Research Center "Spartan Cellars"
3291 College Rd, Holt; Thursdays from 4:00-6:30pm
- Bring your own produce bags.
- Park in the lot, and enter Spartan Cellars from the North Entrance.
- The harvest will be set up on tables with an accompanying list of what is included in the CSA share that week. This list will often include 1-3 choices between similarly valued items (eg: 1 bunch beets or carrots, or 1 bunch of collards or 1 bunch of kale).
- Occasionally, we will offer specialty items for sale at pick up, including mushrooms, melons, flower bouquets, and tomatoes for canning.
- There will be a farmer at each pickup to say hello and help make choices or give more information on the week's items!